Things I Hate Right Now
1. People Wearing Leggings/Jeggings as trousers
This is a fashion thing thats been bugging me for a while now. I love the leggings/jeggings look. I think they`re brilliant for dressing down a dress thats too formal to wear casually normally or for wearing under a long tee shirt that would look weird with jeans. But I`ve noticed a lot of people wearing them instead of trousers with a normal length tee shirt. This is my number one pet peeve recently. If the top doesnt cover your crouch area by a good bit. DO NOT WEAR LEGGINGS. I just dont think it flatters anyone. Like I`m not saying that if I have a lazy day at home I wont wear leggings or jeggings and a hoody instead of a tracksuit bottom. But I wouldnt leave the house in them, no one wants to see your camel toe lads....
Ok I have to admit LiLo looks better then most people who do this. But I still hate this look. Ugh!
2. Statement Eyes and Lips Together
Ok, I am a big fan of both these things but I hate it when people put them together. I have to admit sometimes depending on how the lips and eyes are done and whos wearing them it looks ok. This is normally when its a model whos had their make up done by a professional make up artist. But I just done think most girls suit this look at all. They distract from each other and your face looks a mess and most of the time it looks cheap
This look done well......
And then we have this..... I`m not loving it to say the least
3. The whole spicer/I`m a wannabe Cher Lloyd style taking over Dublin
A lot of Irish people have addressed this style thing going on around the country and its driving me insane. I dont hate Cher Lloyd. I didnt vote for her in X Factor or anything but I dont hate her. But theres this style/ stereotype I dont know what to call (You know the things like emos or goths or scene kids or punks) called a "spicer" they are very similar to the English chav. They wear Adidas (always Adidas, why not Nike and add a bit of variation?) tracksuits, sometimes a Paul Boutique jacket, a Pauls Boutique bag or a Juicy Couture one (I used to be in love with these brands :( ) loads of fake tan because they want to look like an extra on jersey shore, dyed hair, the color of the moment is red because of Rhianna and Cher Lloyd, and a bandana with these attena things sticking out of it and its driving me crazy!
I`m sure shes a lovely girl but is she really a style icon?
4. Dramatic Undercuts On Girls
I dont mind ones that aren't to in your face but I think a dramatic just doesn't suit girls. I just think it looks tacky. Sorry
Nah, not for me.
Thanks to anyone who`s reading, I`d just like to point out everything here is my own opinion. If you love the whole Cher Lloyd style or love jeggings and tee shirts just go for it. I just personally dont like these styles but sure life would be boring if we all looked the same! I`m hoping to put up a styles I love blog soon. Today or tomorrow probably and I ordered a lot of products from E.L.F that were dispatched yesterday so hopefully I`ll have an E.L.F haul soon. If you love or hate these looks or want to share a style you hate please leave it in the comments! Oh and if anyone knows how long it takes E.L.F UK products to get to Ireland after being dispatched please let me know! Thanks for reading!
xxx





okay, at the top im confused as you said 'no one wants to see your camel toe lads....' 1. lads means boys+boys dont wear jeggings or leggins. 2. i wear leggins and jeggins all the time and they dont give you a camel toe, the odd wedgey but you cant tell. cher lloyds alright but the picture you have of her hair i hate people who have it like that! and i agree with the undercuts, you cant have it too extreme or it looks HORRRIBLEEEE!
ReplyDelete