Friday, May 27, 2011

Maybelline Falsies Mascara: Review

This product has been out for a long time. (I`m not sure if its been years or months but its been a while anyway!). Everyone who uses it says its the best mascara going, they love it, they`d sell their first born for it etc. etc. Everyone that is...except for my mother.
She said it was alright at best. Somewhat clumpy and over the top but ok. She then gave it to me.
I was eager to try this product out but I have to say I`m disappointed.
It comes out very dramatic on my eyelashes. Yes I know its called "falsies" but from the hype I heard from it, I was expecting you to be able to get away with it everyday. I suppose you could if you always wear dramatic eyes.I dont so its not for me.
How and ever one thing I`d like to point out is I`ve naturally dark lashes, and they`re somewhat long. Also I am extremely picky with mascaras (I only love two, them being Smashbox : Lash DNA and Maybelline: Volume Express)
Final verdict: Falsies is technically a good mascara, I dont know where my mam got the clumping from, I experienced none. And if you have short, light lashes its probably a god send. Its great for dramatic eyes and the packaging is cute. If you want a nice everyday mascara I wouldn't recommended it. I don't see myself repurchasing this, this is definitely a mascara you need to try out for yourself and form your own opinion on it
I would give it 6/10. Tectonically everything was good but its not a mascara for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment