Ok!
Well starting a blog is something I've tried to do so many times but I've never gotten into. Hopefully I will get into this!
I`m hoping to do a little of everything focusing on make up reviews, style and reviews of things of everything in general.
I would like to point out, I`m a student. I`m only 16, don't come here if you want to read reviews of ranges like MAC, Nars, Urban Decay etc.
Do not expect them here
(I`m not saying if a high end range has a product I want that I wont save up for it but I don't have the money to buying them all the time)
Another thing is I've only an interest in make up and style and things like that. This is not my career, I have never studied anything like this so I`m not going to post things like how to get a certain look because to be honest any make up look I can do I have probably learned from a magazine or a Youtube video or something and it wouldn't be fair to post it on my blog. I might include links to make up pages or videos to certain looks I love :-) .
Any reviews I do are all my own opinion, I have never been sent anything if my blog becomes successful and people want to send me products I will state that (to be honest I dont even see that happening)
So enjoy and thanks for reading
x
No comments:
Post a Comment